Wednesday, September 7, 2016

LAVA MATH!

Lava Math is fun! 
After one day I have some pretty interesting observations.
First of all, goups that have more than one "boss" don't do as well!
They are not as quick as some of the other groups and they don't always get the correct answer....
I wonder why?

Groups that work well together generally have one person who is (unofficially) in charge.  They are quick and get the right answer every-time.

Yesterday, the second graders were BY FAR the quickest at getting the correct answer.  They worked well together as teams and had a TON of fun doing it!
First graders also did very well. I was impressed!

Fifth graders struggled more than I thought they would.  I don't think it had anything to do with the math, it was all about who was in their group.  Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment