Monday, September 25, 2017

SICK AIR



I was able to take my son (7) and my dad to the SICK AIR motorcycle show in Escanaba this past weekend.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!  (A plethora of STEM things too!)

Follow the history here for a minute.
Jim Priestap and I were the Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Leader for 1st Platoon, 46 Military Police Company in Baghdad.  Jim was killed in Iraq and it is still something that haunts me to this day.
Jim was married to Connie.  Connie is now married to Scott Murray.
Scott is the main man in SICK AIR.
He is a truly talented dirt-bike rider, along with all of them fine young (some not so young....) riders that showcased their talents on Saturday.

Follow SICK AIR on Facebook.

The showmanship was amazing along with all of the riders.  They obviously love America, God, and their fans.

Here are a few of the highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment